We are now looking for a dedicated, passionate and result-oriented leader with a proven track record of management skills to lead and deliver software products and technology portfolios. You will work with the rest of our leadership team to shape the best technological directions for our business strategy. The right leader will inspire and enable our engineering teams to build our portfolio on time and on budget that thrills our customers.
Responsibilities and Goals:
- Lead and drive highly technical SW engineers in the ongoing evolution, growth and transformation of the way Methodia delivers all of its’ new product features.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the complexities and needs of running a large software development and product organization, such as making technology and architectural trade-offs, code review key deliverables and technical requirements scope -, life-cycle management, etc.
- Develop procedures to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Recommends and manages new technologies and ideas implementation to improve sprints and efficiency.
- Build, develops and manages engineering team capable of carrying out initiatives.
- Coach and mentor within the Development team.
- 5+ years of proven leadership and managing software development team.
- Recommend, build and grow best software development practices
- Deep knowledge in Java and Java EE.
- Ability to deliver highest quality under deadline pressure, while juggling multiple tasks and in complex environments, strong organizational skills.
- A team player, who works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Track record of retaining highly effective teams.
- Good knowledge of SQL and ORM frameworks.
- Experience with CRM, ERP, HRM, BI solutions.
- Experience with the following servers is a plus: Tomcat, JBoss/WildFly.
- Experience and knowledge in Internet security, network security or applications.
If you are interested, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Form.