VP of Engineering
Methodia is a leading IT product-driven company focused on developing bespoke end-to-end solutions for Utilities, Telecoms and other household-related service suppliers. For nearly a decade our highly innovative home-grown “Utility & Telecom Suite” product and tools enable companies all over the globe to successfully optimize and automate their business processes, and helps them boost their digital transformation and competitive agility to reach success.
We are now looking for a dedicated, passionate and result-oriented leader with a proven track record of management skills to lead and deliver software products and technology portfolios. This executive will establish a culture of excellence in execution across our engineering unit and Methodia. You will work with the rest of our leadership team to shape the best technological directions for our business strategy. The right leader will inspire and enable our engineering teams to build our portfolio on time and on budget that thrills our customers.
Responsibilities and Goals:
- Lead and drive highly technical SW engineering team in the ongoing evolution, growth and transformation of the way Methodia delivers all of its’ new product features.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the complexities and needs of running a large software development and product organization, such as making technology and architectural trade-offs, code review key deliverables and technical requirements scope -, life-cycle management, etc.
- Develop procedures to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Extensive engineering expertise in the areas of tooling, prints, specifications, product maintenance, budgeting and software products.
- Recommends and manages new technologies and ideas implementation to improve sprints and efficiency.
- Build, develops and manages engineering team capable of carrying out initiatives.
- Coach and mentor within the Development team.
- 15+ years of proven leadership and managing software development teams.
- Recommend, build and grow best software development practices
- Deep knowledge in Java and Java EE.
- Ability to deliver highest quality under deadline pressure, while juggling multiple tasks and in complex environments, strong organizational skills.
- A team player, who works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Track record of retaining highly effective teams.
- Good knowledge of SQL and ORM frameworks.
- Experience with CRM, ERP, HRM, BI solutions.
- Experience with the following servers is a plus: Tomcat, JBoss/WildFly.
- Experience and knowledge in Internet security, network security or applications.
If you are interested, send us your CV to email@example.com or use the Contact Form.