We are looking for a talented and a highly self motivated UI/UX Designer to create cool user experiences both for our business partners and for our internal needs. The top candidate should have perception for usability, an eye for clean visual design, be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into charming, transcendent, and in the same time user friendly interfaces working independently and with direction as a part of the Methodia Team.
- 2+ years of experience in professional web / mobile application design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (5+ years) or similar
- Experience with HTML/CSS, Responsive Design
- User interface design experience for responsive web and mobile app
- Knowledge of User-Centered Design process, interaction design and Information Architecture
- Knowledge in Print and Graphic design
- Good command of English
- Working in a team, following design and software development processes and methodologies
- Deep understanding of Product Usability and Customer Journey processes
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of J2EE (JMS/EJB/CDI/JPA) is a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with CRM, ERP, HRM, BI solutions is a plus
If you are interested, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Form.